Wednesday, March 19, 2014

NEW Everything!

This is kind of ...REALLY... bad. I haven't blogged in, like, a GAZILLION days. First, I completely forgot about it. Then, I was too lazy too blog.
    EVERYTHING has changed since I last posted something. I'm not in Mrs.Deans class anymore. I'm not in second grade anymore. I'm don't have the same friends anymore. (Well...sort of. I still know them.) I don't even have the same SHOE SIZE anymore!
    Now I'm in the SBLC now. ( 3 classes together, 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade, Mrs Blake, Ms. Reiman and Mrs Forrest. 64 kids. I know.) I'm 3rd grade now. My friends are now Jillian Kelly and Lucy Evans. And, by the way, I'm size 7 1/2 now.
   The only thing that hasn't changed is my house and school. For 2 years straight I've been in different schools and city's. It's nice to settle down for once.
   All 3 of my new teachers are strict. Which is annoying considering Mrs.Dean was NEVER strict.    ( I'm not used to strict teachers, period. ;-)

      ONE LAST THING! I HAVE A NEW COUSIN! NAMES ALICE! MY NEW COUSIN!!! WOO HOO! AWESOME!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment