Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Incredibly Crazy Part

The Incredibly Crazy Part is that we just moved. We also just brought home a little girl from Ethiopia. We named her Bethie and she is 2 and a half. She is so adorable! So far she can say "Mama," "Dada," "Mine," "Sissy,"(which is what everyone calls me at home) "Milk," and a couple of other things. Bethie just found out what sugar is and is starting to take my candy. I admit I'm scared that she will break her teeth on my jawbreakers. Anyway we just moved like five days ago. Our new house is huge! Finally I have my own room! We also have a pool and I can walk to school. Mr.Jim, our crossing guard is really nice. That reminds me, my teacher Mrs.Dean is like SUPER nice and I hope Maggie gets her next year. school ends in 5 days. I'm sad. I'm like the only kid in my family who likes school. Every time I'm at school I wish I were at home and every time I'm at home I wish I were at school. Well, gotta go!


Missy Hooks Dollahon's photo.                          My life just turned totally upside down and I'm glad it
                          did.

1 comment:

  1. I am giving a comment to myself.

    I'M AWESOME!!! OH YEAH! I'M AWESOME!!! OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete